Monday, January 16, 2012

A Week in Review: The Fake Retweet

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you just can’t wait for the weekend? Of course you have. Now, have you ever had one of those weekends that was a lot of fun, but left you utterly exhausted. Who hasn’t? Welp, that’s exactly what happened to me over the past week.

Here’s what went down this week:

Bikram Yoga Classes Attended: 3

I know, I know. It’s only week two. But, I had a busy week. And, part of that week included this.



Two words. Tequila. Tuesday.

$4 Patron Shots + 105 degrees + 6AM = Next to Impossible.

Not impossible mind you, because I’ve done it before. And I was moments away from voming everywhere the entire time.

Times I Ate Out: 6 (That I Can Remember)

I need to keep a running tally on my phone, because this is all I can recall. And clearly this is the hardest resolution to actually keep. Case In Point: I ate out twice on Saturday. TWICE.

Blogs Written:

A Week in Review: Winery Tour
Recipe: Andes Mint Cookies - Two Ways 
Friday Mini-Dance Party #1

So, what else happened this week? Well …

I finished The Hunger Games! I could not put that book down. It was soo good. I am truly shocked at how good it was and how much I loved it. I can’t wait to grab all my best buds and have a watch party when the movie comes out in March! On to the next book, “Catching Fire!”

Britnee turned 25! I love birthdays because it’s such a great opportunity to get everyone in a room together. Bottom line, that’s really all that matters when it comes to birthdays.

Oh, and then there was the time I got retweeted by … Brad Goreski!

Here’s what happened:

I DVRed “It’s a Brad, Brad World” so I didn’t watch it until Wednesday, even though the show airs on Mondays.

After watching the episode, I tweeted this:



Then, I sent out this text:

I took the time to include proof of the event (the email from Twitter). 
Then, this happened:


Then I sent out this tweet:



So sad, right?!

Here’s how the conversation went with Ray about the infamous tweet (Note: replace “how” with “why” in Ray’s first text):





That’s pretty much our relationship in a nutshell.

Have a good week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment