Thursday, February 23, 2012

“I’m Back on the Glowing Green Smoothie Train"

What does that even mean?


It means that Ray has been here for 3 weeks, which is amazing (and rare).

It means that I have taken this as an excuse to be a big slacker for 3 weeks, which is not amazing (but pretty common).



Slacker = No Yoga and Lots of Queso, Grease, Sodas, and Alcohol.

I could blame my utter laziness and sloth-like behavior on The Color Run …



… Or our trip to New Orleans* …

… Or days and night spent on the couch emptying my DVR with this nearby …



… But, I won’t.

I’ll just vow to be better. I will work out more. I will resist my never-ending fast food cravings. I will drink more water to prevent all-day wine hangovers.



Happy Thursday everyone! 




*Hopefully, Ray will post the pictures from our trip to NOLA soooometime this century. I'm overdue for a new profile pic!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment